EZAlert.me: instant messaging alerts the easy way!
What is EZAlert.me
EZAlert.me is the simpliest way for your software or devices to send alerts and notifications via instant messages.
EZAlert.me allows your programs or scripts to send you messages via popular istant messaging platforms with a single call to a over-simply API.
No need to spend hours implementing code: just call a REST API and you are done!
It works with any kind of app, language and development environment that can load an http resource, even Unix shell scripts and Arduino skills.
EZALert.me is easy and robust.
Here follows some popular EZAlert.me use cases:
- Remote system monitoring: get alerts from Monit, Zabbix, Nagios or your custom solution
- IOT: have your Raspberry PI, Shelly IOT or Arduino send you IM alerts on significant events
- Batch processing: get an alert as soon as a batch process ends or dumps an error
- Development process: get an alert every time someone commits to your GitHub or GitLab repo
- Ecommerce: have your ecommerce software send you an alert every time a new order comes in
- Web: have your site send you an alert every time a new user subscribes
- ... add your use case here. If your app/device can call a simple RESTful API or send an email you can get an instant messaging alert!
Supported instant messaging platforms
Currently supported: Telegram, Skype, Facebook Messenger. Easy to integrate with Slack, Discord, Microsoft Teams, GitHub and GitLab.
Free Sign up